Here are some essential pre-application questions to review prior to receiving Eyelash Extension. Please ensure that you’re able to answer YES to all these statements before scheduling an appointment.
* My eyes are free from signs and symptoms of infection and fully recovered from recent eye surgeries or procedures. (i.e. such as redness, swelling, discharge, flaky skin, broken skin)
* I do not have allergies/sensitivities to aloe, coconut, long-wear cosmetics, waterproof cosmetics, nail adhesives, acrylates or cyanoacrylate adhesives.
* I do not suffer from any severe allergies and/or carry an allergy pen
* I am comfortable lying down for a few hours with my eyes closed.
* I can avoid exposing my eyelash extensions to excessive steam, heat, and moisture the first 3 hours after my application.
* I can wear eyeglasses instead of contact lenses during the first 3 hours after my application
* I can avoid using non-Xtreme Lashes cosmetics and skincare the first 3 hours after my application.
* I am able to avoid receiving airbrush or spray tanning during the first 3 hours after your application
If you can check all of the above, then you are a great candidate for receiving Xtreme Lashes Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions. Schedule your appointment today!
If you cannot check one or more items listed above, please consult your Xtreme Lashes Stylist for more information.
Disclaimer: To facilitate more flexible, longer-lasing bonds, and to minimize potential irritation or allergy; protect eyelash extensions from water, liquids, steam, excessive heat, and cosmetics (skincare, mascara, etc.) during the first 48 hours after the application.
Be sure to discuss any items you were unable to answer YES to with your Lash Stylist to determine if eyelash extensions are still right for you.